Thursday, August 23, 2012

Progress photos - Milgard windows

Like I had mentioned in a previous post, the windows are in!  We decided to go with Milgard vinyl windows, because of the reputation that Milgard carries.  While I love the classic feel of wood windows, it just wasn't worth it to me to deal with the maintenance and cost of wood.  I think the windows look great, especially the grid pattern.  I also love the oval window, which is something I really wanted to add a bit of visual interest and a coastal feel.  We'll have a circular window above the reading nook in our master bedroom and the oval window will be in the transitional space between the master bedroom and master bath.

Windows above the bench seat in the office

Oval window in the transitional space between the master bedroom and master bath 

No comments:

Post a Comment